Registration | Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions Must Be Approved prior to completing and /or submitting the reservation / initial deposit:
Reservation and Final Payment:
- A non-refundable deposit of $750 per rider is required at initial booking;
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 per non-riding spouse is required at initial booking:
- Final payment is due no later than 90 days prior to tour / ride / cruise;
- Failure to make final payment 90 days prior to the event – additional fee of $150 per person;
- Late or non-payment may result in reservation being cancelled;
- All payments shall be in U.S. Dollars.
Prices Do Not Include (unless otherwise stated):
- Transportation to and from location of ride / tour / cruise;
- Airport porterage;
- Motels – unless otherwise stated on the website;
- Rental car;
- Gratuities for bus drivers / guides / wranglers / cooks;
- Admission to attractions and meals other than indicated;
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, valet, telephone, etc.;
- Health and / or trip cancellation insurance;
- For international Travel; Prices do not include taxes; airport taxes and fees; fuel surcharges; passport and visa fees; baggage fees; port taxes and fees; travel, health, accident or other insurance; vaccinations; laundry; additional food and beverages; optional excursions; gratuities or other items of a personal nature.
Transfer of Funds:
- There are no transfers of funds whenever family members or friends have made a deposit and then cancel. Example, Mrs. A paid a $750 non-refundable deposit and cancels afterwards. Mr. A will not receive or be transferred Mrs. A’s $750 as part of his total payment.
- There are no transfer of funds between rides / adventures. A transfer request will be treated as a cancellation in that all cancellation charges apply.
- In the unfortunate event a participant must cancel, notice must be via either email or letter. Other forms of notice are not sufficient. Cancellation date is the date written cancellation notice is received.
- A name change or substitution of participant is also treated as a cancellation in that all cancellation charges apply.
- Cancellation charges are per person, based on cancellation date, as follows:
- $750 initial rider deposit is non-refundable;
- $300 initial non-riding spouse deposit is non-refundable;
- 90 days before event: 100% of all monies paid become non-refundable.
- After tour/ride/cruise begins, there is no refund for unused services or unused portions of tour/ride/cruise.
- Should Great American Adventures cancel a scheduled tour or ride due to lack of participants, all monies, including the initial $750 non-refundable rider deposit and $300 non-refundable non-riding spouse deposit, will be 100% refundable, less any applicable fees such as:
- Credit card fees.
- Expenditures in securing reservations not refunded to Great American Adventures.
- Should your individual cancellation cause the cancellation of the entire tour / ride / cruise, you will not receive your deposit or any monies paid up to your cancellation date.
- Cancellations by you the participant for any unforeseen cancellation due to weather, acts of God, medical, work, etc., may possibly be covered by Travel Insurance should you elect to purchase such insurance. Travel Insurance covers the majority of reasons for cancellations and is highly recommended.
Should a cancellation of a ride occur due to COVID-19, the following options are offered to those that have paid in full for the ride:
- A refund, per the “Cancellation Charges” above, minus a $350 per person administrative fee; or…
- A voucher, equivalent to 100% of the price paid for this year’s ride, toward the same or different ride next year.
- The voucher will be applied to a different ride should the same ride not be offered the following year.
An early cancellation (prior to final payment) falls into GAA’s normal cancellation policy, and negates any later refund or voucher offered to those that paid in full.
- Refunds and/or vouchers will only be offered to those that made final payment with intent to complete the ride.
- Horseback riding: Weight restriction – no more than 250 lbs. acceptable
- TO REDUCE OR MANAGE YOUR RISKS OF FINANCIAL LOSS AND OTHER LOSS ARISING FROM CANCELLATION OR DELAY OF TRAVEL, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OF OR INJURY TO PROPERTY, AND OTHER RISKS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO OBTAIN A TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN, TRAVEL INSURANCE, ACCIDENT, LIFE, HEALTH, MEDICAL AND OTHER FORMS OF INSURANCE.
- If you are interested in acquiring a free travel insurance quote and possibly purchasing Travel Insurance, indicate such on the registration form.
- If YES: include your birthdate (s) in the “comment” section and any funds to be covered with the cost of the event, such as airlines (name of airlines is a must), departure and return dates.
- Note: additional coverage over the cost of the event can be added later, after the initial purchase of the insurance.
- If you are not interested in a free travel insurance quote, nor wish to purchase travel insurance, you understand you are agreeing to be “self-insured” and absorb any costs related to a cancellation of any kind, injury, or other events related to a cancellation before or during the event.
- All photographs and videos contained throughout the Great American Adventures website, including but not limited to the online Photo Gallery, were secured and authorized by the riders and all participants depicted and are copyrighted by Great American Adventures with all rights reserved. No reproduction or distribution of any kind, including promotional materials, linking to other websites and/or any other form of reproduction is permitted without the express, written permission of Great American Adventures.