Registration | Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions Must Be Approved prior to completing and /or submitting the reservation / initial deposit:
Reservation and Final Payment:
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required;
- Final payment is due no later than 90 days prior to tour / ride / cruise;
- Failure to make final payment 90 days prior to the event – additional fee of $100;
- Late or non-payment may result in reservation being cancelled;
- Request to transfer reservation from one tour / ride to another – $100 fee;
- All payments shall be in U.S. Dollars.
Prices Do Not Include (unless otherwise stated):
- Transportation to and from location of ride / tour / cruise;
- Airport porterage;
- Motels – unless otherwise stated on the website;
- Rental car;
- Gratuities for bus drivers / guides / wranglers / cooks;
- Admission to attractions and meals other than indicated;
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, valet, telephone, etc.;
- Health and / or trip cancellation insurance;
- For international Travel; Prices do not include taxes; airport taxes and fees; fuel surcharges; passport and visa fees; baggage fees; port taxes and fees; travel, health, accident or other insurance; vaccinations; laundry; additional food and beverages; optional excursions; gratuities or other items of a personal nature.
Transfer of Funds:
- There are no transfers of funds whenever family members or friends have made a deposit and then cancel. Example, Mrs. A paid a $500 non-refundable deposit and cancels afterwards. Mr. A will not receive or be transferred Mrs. A’s $500 as part of his total payment.
- However, if Mrs. A gets someone to replace her, her $500 can be used for the new individual if she so elects.
- In the unfortunate event a participant must cancel, notice must be via email. Other forms of notice are not sufficient. Cancellation date is the date written cancellation notice is received. A name change or substitution of participant is also treated as a cancellation in that all cancellation charges apply.
- Cancellation charges are per person, based on cancellation date, as follows: After tour / ride / cruise begin, there is no refund for unused services, or unused portions of tour / ride.
- $500 initial deposit is non-refundable;
- 0- 90 days before event: 100% of total price is non-refundable.
- Should Great American Adventures cancel a scheduled tour or ride due to lack of participants, all monies, including the initial $500 non-refundable deposit, will be 100% refundable.
- Should your individual cancellation cause the cancellation of the entire tour / ride / cruise, you will not receive your deposit or any monies paid up to your cancellation date.
- Cancellations by you the participant or for any unforeseen cancellation due to weather, acts of God, medical, work, etc., would be covered by Travel Insurance should you elect to purchase such insurance. Travel Insurance covers the majority of reasons for cancellations and is highly recommended.
- Horseback riding: Weight restriction – no more than 250 lbs. acceptable
- TO REDUCE OR MANAGE YOUR RISKS OF FINANCIAL LOSS AND OTHER LOSS ARISING FROM CANCELLATION OR DELAY OF TRAVEL, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OF OR INJURY TO PROPERTY, AND OTHER RISKS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO OBTAIN A TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN, TRAVEL INSURANCE, ACCIDENT, LIFE, HEALTH, MEDICAL AND OTHER FORMS OF INSURANCE.
- I’m interested in purchasing Travel Insurance …. YES …. NO
- Yes …. if would you like a Travel Insurance quote, email for quote directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If YES …. include your birthdate (s): ______________ and any other funds to be covered such as airlines (plus name of airlines if know). Note: additional sums over the cost of the event can be added later, after the initial purchase of the insurance.
- All photographs and videos contained throughout the Great American Adventures website, including but not limited to the online Photo Gallery, were secured and authorized by the riders and all participants depicted and are copyrighted by Great American Adventures with all rights reserved. No reproduction or distribution of any kind, including promotional materials, linking to other websites and/or any other form of reproduction is permitted without the express, written permission of Great American Adventures.