Buffalo Bill Cody’s Great Scout Ride
September 13 – 18, 2020
Price Per Rider: $2,295.00
- $750 Non-Refundable Deposit Required Per Rider to Hold Your Saddle
- $1,545 Final Payment Due 90 Days Prior to Event
- Or: Pay $2,295 now
Price Per Non-Riding Spouse: $1,000.00
- $300 Non-Refundable Deposit Required Per Non-Riding Spouse at Initial Booking
- $700 Final Payment Due 90 Days Prior to the Event
“Buffalo Bill Cody’s Great Scout Ride”, a 5-day tour / 4-day historic horseback ride, is a tribute to the Army scout, bison hunter, pony express rider, ranch hand, wagon train driver, town developer, railroad contractor, fur trapper, gold prospector, and showman. “Buffalo Bill”, William F. Cody, was arguably the best known American in the world during his lifetime.
After our Sunday and Monday trips to Cody, the Irma Hotel, the Cody Museum and Old Trail Town, our 4-day “Buffalo Bill Cody’s Great Scout” riding adventure begins Tuesday at the location Buffalo Bill Cody chose in 1901 as the site of his hunting lodge – the historic Pahaska Lodge, located at the confluence of the Middle Fork and North Fork of the Shoshone River that sits in the Shoshone National Forest (which became our nation’s first National Forest in 1891).
- Horses (matched to your abilities)
- tack (use of personal saddles okay)
- food (three squares a day)
- wranglers (they do all the work)
- historians and private tours